Searching Beyond the Paid

Monday, September 22, 2008

Not an A-List Blogger? Some Options For You

We can't all be A-List bloggers. I know I'm not - I mostly do this for fun! But just because you're not on the A-List doesn't mean you can't get publicity across the web.

Over the past several weeks, I've found a couple good options for the rest of us. One is the Best of the Z List, where bloggers with fewer than 3,000 subscribers can submit articles for publication. This blog's gotten a lot of publicity on Sphinn and elsewhere, and while it's fairly new, I think it's going to be a great resource for finding new SEM blogs.

Another place for non-A-listers is SEO Scoop's List of Search Bloggers by Dazzlin Donna. This is a list of bloggers who regularly write about search, and includes everyone from A to Z. All you need to do is to write about search, and let Donna know about your blog. I've found a few new blogs to add to my feed list here.

I'm sure there are other resources, so if you run across any, post them in the comments.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home